Greetings From Turkey

- Forum for the International BMW Fans. You can present your club here or just share a cool experience with us! It is preferred that you use English.
- Интернациональный подфорум для любителей марки BMW. Здесь можно представить свой клуб или просто обменятся интересной информацией, событиями и т.д. Рекомендуется использование английского языка.
- Internationales Forum BMW Fans. Hier nnt ihr euren Club vorstellen oder einfach von einer tollen Erfahrung hlen. Am Besten auf Englisch.
Потребител
Аватар

Greetings From Turkey

Мнение от Vermilion Master » 25 Апр 2013, 18:53

Hi fellow BMW owners. I'm Semih, from Turkey, an official BMW-TR member.

I'm sorry, I couldn't find any topic for international users, so I decided to open a topic in here.

I need you help about a matter. I'm a e92 335i user, and I want to upgrade my car. First of all, I want to install a BMW Performance Seat (recaro's) and then a CIC navigation system.

Do you think is there any website or company who can help me about these? I know that I need to be in Bulgaria for CIC installation but for the time being, at least is there any website where I can purchase BMW performance seat?

Best regards by fellow BMW owners

кавалер-монтьор
кавалер-монтьор
Аватар
Кара: леки BMW-та :):):)
Мечтае да кара: Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

Re: Greetings From Turkey

Мнение от gazzzar » 10 Юни 2013, 22:16

Hi, Semih
Sorry for the late answer :wave:
Your heping hands are the guys from MIRAFIORI CarMods - this is their web site - http://www.mirafiori-bg.com/contact.html
They can order for you a seat, and of course to make the entertainment upgrade for you ;)
Best regards ;)
ВСЕКИ ИСТИНСКИ BMW ЕНТУСИАСТ РАНО ИЛИ КЪСНО СИ КУПУВА Е30 ///M3.... 8) 8) 8)
Изображение
"The main thing is to be yourself. Many times its through a mistake that you learn. And the main thing is to make sure you learn through your mistakes and get better.”
Ayrton Senna

старши ентусиаст
Аватар
Кара: т му се стари БМВ-та
Мечтае да кара: R6 turbo на задно и ръчни скорости
Детайли за колата: отново с чарджър

Re: Greetings From Turkey

Мнение от barty » 14 Мар 2014, 7:03

Hi Semih,
Welcome to the Bmw fan club Bulgaria.
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with E 9x series but
happy to know what is Bmw fan club in Turkey looks like?
:yes:

Назад към Foreign users