Hello from USA

- Forum for the International BMW Fans. You can present your club here or just share a cool experience with us! It is preferred that you use English.
- Интернациональный подфорум для любителей марки BMW. Здесь можно представить свой клуб или просто обменятся интересной информацией, событиями и т.д. Рекомендуется использование английского языка.
- Internationales Forum BMW Fans. Hier nnt ihr euren Club vorstellen oder einfach von einer tollen Erfahrung hlen. Am Besten auf Englisch.
Потребител
Аватар
Кара: 2001 BMW 740iL

Hello from USA

Мнение от Alex.Volyn » 29 Мар 2010, 19:27

Hello guys! I have a question for you. What a price in your country for 2001 740il with 120000 km in very good condition. And what kind and how much we have too pay for bringing car to Bulgaria from USA ( talking about mito), and what yearly taxes we have to pay for that car in Bulgaria.
P.S. We have here 740il and soon we planning to go back to Europe (Im from Ukraine, my wife Bulgarian), so we have to decide what to do with car. To sell it in USA and buy something in Bulgaria, or to send it to Europe.
Thanks in advise
Alex

старши ентусиаст
Аватар
Кара: 328i

Re: Hello from USA

Мнение от Leon » 30 Мар 2010, 17:18

Hi Alex. It depends on whether you plan to stay here permanently, who is the owner of the car on paper, how long have you been resident in the US, etc. In any case, it would take a lot of time and nerves to bring it here. If the car is not special for you in some way, I recommend to sell it there and buy another one from the EU. Send me a pm in case yu need more info on the matter.
Never mistake motion for action...

master of the force
Аватар

Мнение от alx » 30 Мар 2010, 19:39

ditto what leon said.

given the value of the car i would say dont even bother.

sell the car in the states and purchase something locally when you settle down.

however, if we were talking about an expensive high-end car- it would make sense to bring it over as vehicles brought along while relocating (permanently) to bulgaria are not a subject to taxes (mito) or any other surcharges. so in essence you import your car for free (sans transportation costs).

it is my understanding that in order to import a car "for free" you need to have resided permanently in the us for at least 6 months. also, this is a one-time deal. you cant keep "relocating" to bg and importing cars all along for free ;) one man- one car- per life time. same applies to furniture and other potentially valuable stuff you might bring over in order to start living at your new place.

good luck
алекс
трабант 601с
разни други возила

Потребител
Аватар
Кара: 2001 BMW 740iL

Мнение от Alex.Volyn » 30 Мар 2010, 20:38

To Leon, alx
Thanks guys. I thought your country doesnt have so crazy import taxes like Ukraine :(

Малката чичка
Малката чичка
Аватар

Мнение от naskoksan » 31 Мар 2010, 8:19

Actually we had, but till the end of 2009 ;)
Изображение
Stick 'em up PUNK, it's da Fun Lovin' Criminal
Изображение
www.evoksis.bg

Назад към Foreign users